The converted Coach House is set in a secure level garden with uninterrupted views across the valley.
The unique self catering Cotswolds property has central heating, underfloor heating and constant hot water with a multi fuel stove in the lounge room. There's a mix of vintage and modern furniture. All fittings are new and of good quality as the property have been extensively improved by the current owner and now offers a wonderfully bright and spacious open plan kitchen/diner/reception space.
Kitchen/dining room - entrance leads into large open plan space with feature stone arches and Cotswold stone floors, well equipped with double range oven, gas burners on top, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer. A large dining table and chairs seating 8/10 guests, perfect for family gatherings. A wide range of utensils, serving dishes and other kitchen equipment is available.
Utility room and boot room - in a separate room off the kitchen you will have a washing machine, tumble drier, sink, iron and iron board.
Sitting room with oak flooring, wood/coal burning stove, smart TV, SKY TV, DVD player and Ipod dock. Wireless internet access is free throughout the house. A telephone land line will not be provided as the mobile reception is adequate. There is a leather corner sofa providing plenty of space to lounge on.
Conservatory - comfy sofa's and a large stone chess set.
Snug / children's room - A choice of books, board games and a Xbox is provided and 2 single futon chairs.
Cloak room – toilet, basin.
- Bedroom 1 - huge room with great views across valley and the garden. Queen size bed with high quality mattress, single trundle bed beneath. Built in wardrobe. Sleeps 2 (+1 on a trundele) adults.
- Bedroom 2 - large room at other side with views over the garden. Queen size bed with quality mattress, a cot and an ensuite with a corner shower. Built in wardrobe. Sleeps 2 adults, plus a baby.
- Bedroom 3 - medium sized room with views across valley. Double bed. Sleeps 2 adults, ensuite wet room.
- Bedroom 4 - small room, with great views across valley - children's bunk beds. Sleeps 2 children.
- Single 'Z' frame available as an additional bed extra person charge of £25.00.
- 2 single child bed futons available in play room, please enquire at booking stage.
Bathrooms - Bedrooms 2 and 3 have an en suite shower room and toilet, there is a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. A further toilet is downstairs.
A fully enclosed level garden to the front and side with drystone wall and gates to the front.
Equipped with outside dining table and a coal BBQ.
Parking - there is gated, off-road space for 2 cars. Beware that the road is a 'no through' road and guests may have to reverse out of the short lane. Further parking is available at a dedicated car park which is a 2 minute walk away for a minimum cost.
There are a few steps down from the car parking area.
The property is not overlooked and a whole network of walks start straight from the front door.
- Central heating and elec tricity is included in the rental.
- WIFI access is included in the rental.
- Hair-drier provided.
- Mobile phone reception is adequate.
- Freshly laundered cotton linen and quality towels are included in the rental and are changed weekly.
- For fortnight stays, the house will be cleaned and linen and towels replaced on the Friday at the end of the first week. Additional mid-week cleaning is optional - please let us know when you book.
- Please be aware we accept pets and the house will not be suitable to pet allergy suffers.
Painswick was recently featured on BBC television "A Casual Vacancy" by J.K.Rowling. The opening scenes, the shop and other sites can be found by wandering around the town.