The detached converted Cotswold Coach House is a fabulous property situated in the heart of Painswick, 'The Queen of the Cotswolds'. It is a picturesque village with all the amenities; pubs, restaurants, cafe's, galleries and small shops that are just a stroll away. As one of the most popular villages in Gloucestershire it is probably best known for its church spire and ninety nine Yew trees. This village is an absolute delight with its quaint narrow streets and wealth of traditional Cotswold architecture.
Home comforts include:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 Queen size bedrooms (1 with en suite), a double bedroom (with an en suite) and a single bedroom with bunk beds
- A large and very well equipped kitchen-dining room with adjoining utility and boot room which benefiting from under floor heating
- Bi-fold doors opening out into the secluded level enclosed garden
- A huge lounge space with a multi-fuel burning stove and conservatory
- Smart TV, Sky TV and WIFI
- A separate snug/TV area for the kids
- A sun decked area in the garden with a coal BBQ
- Each bedroom has spectacular views and the property is not overlooked
- Breath-taking views and walks directly from the front door
- Sun deck and coal BBQ
- Perfect for family gatherings, large or small.
- Dog friendly.
- Additional single 'Z' frame bed (an extra £25.00) and 2 children's single futons available to use, please enquire at the booking stage.
Open up the wall-to-wall bi folding glazed doors in the kitchen and sit back and relax, perfect for BBQ's and entertaining. The property is located down a quiet 'no through road' and has outstanding views across the valley of one of the most unspoilt locations in England.
Quotes from previous guests....."A lovely house with lots of room and character, fantastic views, spacious, tranquil, serene in beautiful surroundings".
"We really liked the coach house, the view from the main bedroom window was stunning and we were all impressed with the three bathrooms and standard of appliances etc."
Painswick is surrounded by many beautiful villages that can offer an exhilarating walk to name a few; Slad Valley: immortalised by Laurie Lee in 'Cider with Rosie', boasts glorious views, endless great walks and one of the best pubs in the Cotswolds - The Woolpack and the nearby village of Sheepscombe the award winning Butcher's Arms, a wonderfully friendly pub.
Our friends at The Painswick Hotel are just a two minute walk away. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner in their contemporary restaurant.
The Award winning Farmers Market is held in Stroud every Saturday morning, not to be missed!
This is an ideal self-catering base for self catering holidays, and is well-positioned for visiting other tourist parts of the Cotswolds, and towns such as Cheltenham, Bath and Cirencester. Ideally located for large events held at Elmore Court.
Presently available for weekends, weekly rentals or longer breaks.
BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE UP TO 10% IN 'SERVICE' CHARGES ADDED BY HOMEAWAY, UNIQUE COTTAGES, HOLIDAY LETTINGS AND OTHERS.....